The Ultimate Anti-Aging Guide
The Ultimate Anti-Aging Guide
Learn how you can fend off the effects of aging for much longer and stay healthy, able and beautiful throughout your life.
No one wants to get older but unfortunately, until they discover an elixir of youth, it’s fairly unavoidable. Many of us make the assumption that getting old automatically has to mean getting covered in wrinkles, losing our ability to walk around and eventually developing incontinence and dementia. As it happens though, none of these things are inevitable and most of them are only partially related to age.
And you can see this too just by looking around. While some people seem to be struggling to stand up straight and remember their name at age 65, others are still playing sports and writing books well into their 80s and 90s.
Is the difference entirely genetic? Not at all! In fact, there are numerous lifestyle changes that can make all the difference to the way you feel as you age and many of the problems that are associated with old-age can actually be avoided entirely. So yeah, Aging is still inevitable. But the way you age is almost entirely up to you.
The difference comes down to your knowledge and your ability to apply that knowledge to make the most of your own body and health. YOU have the choice and the sooner you take action, the more effectively you can stave off the most unappealing aspects of getting older.
This isn’t just a book for old people. It’s for young people too. In fact, it’s more aimed at young people because you are the ones who have the time to ensure you get the very most out of your body and mind as you get older. The point again is, you do have control over the way you age and if you take the right precautions then you can stay healthy, mobile and able well into older age. This book is going to act as your road map and your blueprint to help you do exactly that.
What You’ll Learn
- You Can Control How Fast (Or Slowly) You Age
- Mobility, Energy & Nutrition
- Toxins, Cell Damage And Heart Problems, Brain
- Fine Tuning Your Mental Clarity On A Daily Basis
- Cognitive Decline With Old Age
- Increasing Brain Energy And Mood With Nutrition & Nootropics
- Mood And Learning
- Increasing Learning, Interest & Memory With The Right Lifestyle
- Staving Off Depression To Prevent Wrinkles & Disease
- How Stress Ages You
- Introducing: Telomeres
- How To Manage Stress
- Keeping Your Body Active And Mobile
- Preventing Your Age From Showing Up On Your Face
- Protecting Your Skin With The Right Nutrients
- The Best Diet For Looking And Feeling Younger
- Eat A Lot Or Eat A Little?
- Skin Care For Anti-Aging
- Creams And Other Products
- Helping Your Hair Hang Onto Its Youthful Appearance
- How To Avoid Aging Hair
- Combating Grey Hair
- Fighting Hair Loss
- Keep Your Hands Looking Younger Over Time
- Treating The Embarrassing Issue Of Incontinence
- What Causes Incontinence In Old Age
- Sexual Dysfunction & Hormonal Changes
- Preventing And Treating Common Ailments Of Aging
- And Much More!
Product Summary – Videos –
The most important thing when it comes to prevent aging is that you stay active and driven.
Think about the long term results you want to achieve and put up with working a little now to reap the benefits later!
So where to start? How about with the mind, seeing as the mind leads and the body follows. If you can keep your brain sharp and your mind nimble, then you will be able to enjoy life in at least some capacity and maintain your dignity. What’s more though, is that a healthy mind will help to automatically give you a stronger and healthier body. Your mind controls your movements after all and this is the key to maintaining good biomechanics and muscle control…
But long before that, comes the slight tiredness and the brain fog. It’s almost imperceptible but it’s definitely there. Like a computer that takes just an extra minute or two to boot up. No one else would notice, but you know it’s not running on all cylinders anymore. Not like it used to….
Oh and what about mood? Have you noticed how you’re just much angrier all the time these days? What once wouldn’t have caused us pause for thought now has us growling under our breaths like mad people. What happened to that youthful optimism?
Get these 10 exclusive, step-by-step video tutorials that’ll teach you The techniques and methods to reverse the aging process so you can look and feel more younger.