The Running Manual
The Running Manual
Learn how you can fall in love with running and use it to lose weight, improve your fitness or increase your mental strength.
Countless people around the world are right now trying to lose weight. In fact, nearly all of us have wanted to shed a few pounds at some point in our life. It’s something that unifies pretty much everyone but it’s also a challenge that is incredibly difficult.
There are countless weight loss diets out there, 101 different workout routines and an awful lot of contradictory information out there. It’s super hard to know what the best way to start is and often the amount of commitment involves is massive: it means counting all your calories, avoiding carbs at all costs, or training every single night.
And not just losing weight either – this one simple solution will also help you to feel more energetic and alert, it will actually improve your mood and it will help you to boost your muscle mass too. No doubt you’ve already guessed what I’m talking about. It’s in the title of the book after all.
I’m talking about running. And I’m referring to the simple fact that if you go for just two runs a week, you will lose weight. And you will feel healthier. Yes, it really is that simple. And there are countless more benefits to running too. As you’ll learn as you read this book, the human body is literally born to run. It’s what we’re designed to do.
And if you know how to run properly, then you’ll find that it quickly becomes a life-long passion that you never want to give up on! So with all that in mind, the only remaining question – the only caveat – is why everyone doesn’t run already. If running is so great and so easy, why aren’t you already running every day?
Most people seem to believe that running is gruelling, unpleasant, slow and painful. You may well be among those people. But running doesn’t have to be hard, it doesn’t have to be unpleasant… it doesn’t even have to be hard on the joints. The simple fact of the matter is that if you aren’t enjoying running or you’re finding it too hard, you’re probably doing it wrong…
What You’ll Learn
- The Top Health Benefits of Running
- It’s Not Just About Weight Loss
- Why Running is THE Number One Way to Lose Weight
- The Many Other Benefits of Running
- Why Aren’t You Running Yet?
- Overcoming Obstacles and Becoming a Runner
- Where Most New Runners Go Wrong
- Your First Run And Your New Program
- Correct Goal Setting
- Your Running Kit – Crucial Clothes & Accessories
- Running Watches and Fitness Trackers
- The Right Shoes for Your Gait and Avoiding Injury
- Some Common Injuries and How to Avoid Them
- Stretching And More About It
- Correct Running Technique Explained
- A Primer on Barefoot Running
- How the Tarahumara Run
- How to Switch to a More Minimal Running Style
- How to Lose Weight With Running
- Combining Your Running With the Right Diet
- HIIT Versus Steady State Cardio
- The Fat Burning Zone – Fact or Myth?
- What is Interval Training
- Marathon Training 101
- Advanced Techniques – Fasted Cardio
- Trail Running, Resistance and Going Barefoot
- Running Off Road
- Lactate Threshold
- A Recipe for Running Success
- And Much More!
Product Summary – Videos –
Let’s make running that much more fun and that much more rewarding.
It all boils down to one very simple fact. We were born to run. And when we run, our bodies go through changes that make us more muscular, leaner, more energetic, happier and healthier in just about every way. So to start seeing improvements in pretty much every area of your life, all you need to do is to start running.
Well, that’s not entirely true because you also need to keep running. You see, a lot of people figure this out and then they decide to give running a try. The problem, is that they give it a go and then quickly decide it’s not for them because they get tired out too easily, because it feels hard on their joints, or because they find it boring.
So this guide is going to show you how to start running in a way that allows you to keep running. But before we get to that, let’s rewind one moment and look at the claim that running can drastically improve your health in a little more detail…
Get these 10 exclusive, step-by-step video tutorials that’ll make sure you get started with running and then you’ll discover the simplest and most enjoyable way to improve your health.