Raising Goats – Easy Guide to Raising & Caring for Goats
Ever Thought What It Would Be Like To Raise Goats?
Discover The Secrets to Raising & Caring for Goats the Easy Way!
In Raising Goats – Easy Guide to Raising & Caring for Goats‚ you will see how a goat is being cared for. There are certain things that these animals are particular about and once you read this guide‚ you will see what you need to do to keep them happy. When you are raising and caring for them‚ you must be their nurturer‚ provider‚ protector and friend. They will depend on you every day to help take care of them and keep them healthy.
Here are just a few things you will discover in this eBook:
- Why you cannot have just one goat on your property
- Where goats need to live in order to thrive
- Where goats cannot live and why
- When should you not commit to taking care of goats
- Where you can find a veterinarian for your goats
- Where you can purchase goats from
- How to keep your goat(s) from roaming around and wandering aimlessly
- The average number of “kids” that goats will produce every year
- How to know when a female goat is in “heat”
- When is the female goat’s most “active” time
- How long is the gestation period for a female goat
- What is “kidding”
- What happens to the kid after birth
- What the mother goat does during the “freshening” process
- The amount of milk can the female goat can produce daily while it’s in their system
- And much more!
Table of Contents:
General Information About Raising Goats
How To Take Care Of A Newborn Goat
How To Milk A Goat
How To Breed A Goat
How To Feed Milk To Baby Pygmy Goats
Additional Tips On How To Take Care Of Goats
Essentials To Always Have For Your Goats