Too many pets lack the loving care of a devoted owner and bad habits can ruin even the best pet/owner relationships. If you think yours is going down the tubes NOW is the time to fix it.
New cat or old, getting a good cat isn’t as difficult as you thought because now you can learn… how to train your cat! (And be the Boss of Your Own Home)
In this eBook you will learn the following:
- What Basic Training Does Your Cat Need?
- Can you really train a cat? Yes, and here is what EVERY cat owner needs to know.
- How to Gain the Respect of Your Cat
- First things first – who IS the Boss?
- How To Litterbox Train Your New Cat
- Young or old, indoor cats MUST learn and here’s how to teach them.
- What Cat Behaviors Need to be Broken?
- New cat owner? Here’s what you may be up against in the near future…
- How to Stop Scratching and Clawing
- Irritating AND costly – don’t lose your temper, just break the habit!
- How to Prevent Your Cat from Eating Houseplants
- Houseplants are a double threat – cat kills plant or plant kills cat – how to break this dangerous habit for good!
- How to Stop Your Cat From Jumping on Tables and Counters
- How to break this unhealthy and unwanted behavior before your dinner guests see it!
- What Cat Behaviors Need to Be Learned?
- Yes, you CAN teach behavior to your cat and it will make your life so much easier when you do!
- How to Teach Your Cat to Come When Called
- Get your outdoor cat in every night or just experience the pleasure of getting your cat’s attention when YOU ask for a change!
- How to Walk Your Cat on a Leash
- If you want to safely let your cat outdoors don’t hesitate to try this out.
- How to Teach Your Cat to Sit on Command
- A little self-control is good for everyone – here’s how to get your cat to wait instead of jumping or bolting.
- And much more.