The Amazon marketplace is a huge place with hundreds of twisting turning paths you can wander down and be lost for days. But when your income depends on getting your content out there in front of an audience, you don’t have time to draw your own map. You need a plan!
Amazon Navigator is just what you need to keep you on the right path from start to finish, while giving you just the information you need – and none of the fluff you can’t use – to get your content published and sold on Amazon. You’ll find out
- What to do about getting an ISBN. And why free might not be the best choice.
- How to price your content competitively, and why you shouldn’t worry if Amazon decides to sell your content for less.
- How to take your blog beyond WordPress with Kindle – and how to earn money doing it!
But that’s just the start. There are so many options available with Amazon, it was hard to condense it all down into this concise eBook, but I’ve waded through all the details and pulled out the relevant information you need, so you don’t have to waste your time turning over rocks and searching for bits of information.
Get the Answers You Need to Start Publishing Your Content with Amazon Today!
This informative guide gives you all the basics to help you get started publishing your content with Amazon. It covers things like:
- The various kinds of content publishing available – So you can choose the ones that exactly match your business model
- How to make it possible for libraries and schools to buy your book – and how to save money in the process!
- 7 formatting problems that can get your project rejected before you even start – and what you can do to avoid these and other publishing roadblocks.
- 10 methods you can use to get the word out about your new Amazon product – because when you’re an active part of your own marketing team, you’ll build a great future for yourself.
- Kindle formatting issues that might shock you – mess this up and you’ll have a monster of a mess to clean up.
You’ll also quickly learn the technical side of publishing with Amazon, including:
- Which software is required to make your own CD/DVD and book covers – And what to do if you don’t have access to it.
- Where to go to find help – you might just be surprised at the answer!
- What sales channels are – and how to choose the right channels for your business.
Self-publishing is fraught with danger. There are dozens – maybe hundreds – of companies that offer their services to authors. Some are fantastic and some are, quite frankly, predatory. Amazon is one of the best, and in this report I’ll not only tell you what makes them better than most, I’ll show you how to use the power of their massive ecommerce empire to bring more dollars to your business. No other online publisher has the reach of Amazon. All you have to do to take advantage of that power is read this eBook.